Featured Message from Lisa - Week 6

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LSL Webmaster, Feb 23, 2007.

1. LSL Webmaster

LSL Webmaster Administrator

Reviews:
    Hi Guys, Cant believe its friday already, time's flying!

Had a good week training but its getting harder now. Hope you caught me on GMTV this morning becasue i said a big THANK YOU for all my votes!

Please keep'em coming, its so encouraging. Fingers crossed for sat night!

Lots of love Lisa x x

Lisa will be last out this week making her voting number 06.

2. Gem

Gem .."Take your mask off H!"

Reviews:
    was gonna throw a fit then saying "you can't be last out!!" but....it's a good thing - cos people will remember her performance more clearly once lines open :D

Have a good feeling about this week! Go for it little one - hula baby!! since ya showing ya tum instead of ya bum this week ;)

Love ya xxxxxx

3. LSL Webmaster

LSL Webmaster Administrator

Reviews:
    i think shes showing both in the outfit shes got lol.

4. jenni

jenni New Member

Reviews:
    Go Lisa!! I can't wait to see you on my tele tomorrow your gonna do great!

5. Glitterjay

Glitterjay Glitter~Party~Babe

Reviews:
    ohh damn im not gonna catch her performance before i go out :( oh well! ill see it 2morrow must remember to text ;)

6. GrandadSteps

GrandadSteps New Member

Reviews:
    Blimey Lisa - no wonder you were finding it a challenge to remember all the moves - it was a jam packed routine - the stuff you were performing was amazing - at times it was just a blur as you moved from one position to the next so smoothly. I think I held my breath for the whole routine. The pressure is clearly on, but I hope you can still take a "step back" as well as a "step up" (LOL) and enjoy the experience of dancing on Ice as well as the competitive element.
    I've doubling my votes this week and I'm keeping everything crossed that you don't have to get involved in the skate off. (In fact if Phillip makes you wait until after the ad break to tell you you're through - I may pass out!!!)
    good luck Lisa
    Gramps x

7. jenni

jenni New Member

Reviews:
    Well done Lisa you were fab keep up the good work!

8. Welsh_Wonder_75

Welsh_Wonder_75 New Member

Reviews:
    OMG Im miss u!

Hey Lisa
    You were great last night. You definatly didnt deserve to go. Im gonna miss watching your amazing performances!! :unhappy: ::sadwalk:
    Love you forever
    :heart: Kirstie :heart:

9. Mrs Hen

Mrs Hen New Member

Reviews:
    hey lisa.
    you were brill lastnight sorry that you had to leave but atlest you can spend some time with your family now i am proud of you take care love helen xxxxx

10. lisaisace

lisaisace New Member

Reviews:
    hi lisa your perfomance was ace on sat but wen u were in the skate of i could not stop shaking an di had my fingers crossed the whole time but wen i heard u had to go my eyes flooded with tears lol good luck with the future from vikki